Thursday, January 4, 2007

Links

This morning's post will be brief.

Thanks again for the e-mails and comments you've been sending. I really appreciate the encouragement that I've been receiving.

Some of you have mentioned that you've linked to my blog. If you have, please drop me an e-mail and let me know the address of your blog. I will start a blog roll on the right in the upcoming day or so and I would like to return the favor.

Thanks again everyone. I'm off to write for my other blogs and will be apartment hunting again this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment was submitted by a regular reader at 1:58 PM on January 4. I am posting it anonymously to ensure this user and their blog is free from harassment. Thanks, Anthony

Hey thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! I hope everything works out as well as it possibly can with your divorce! I'll be thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

This comment was submitted by a regular reader at 4:13 PM on January 4. I am posting it anonymously to ensure this user and their blog is free from harassment. Thanks, Anthony

Thanks for the comment. I wish you a great New Year and take care. Bill